Thursday, December 27, 2007

Chapter 159 - Sob

Bye bye Targa. U've been my best friend since kak Sarah lend u to me. u helped me during simulating the network for Mr Faisal class, u also give space to install zenoss although the presentation was pretty much crappy. U provide space for me to put all my movies and dramas... also u never shut down on your own (unlike my old pal, Acer... he's still around). I still remember the time i YM with you on my 'toto' both at gombak and shah alam. How i hooked u up with 3Com wireless dongle even though u have ur own wireless mechanism.. but u guys looks like a match made in heaven. anyway, did u remember the time i dropped u on the floor..oopps, sorry, that was an accident. also... Sorry to wear down your battery life. if before u can stay awake for almost 1 1/2 hours, now u can only stay up for 1 hour. but hey, u can always plugged urself to power supply, right? it sadden me to depart with u. but hey..u're not mine.. goodbye.... WILSONNNN!!! eh silap.. TARGAAAAA!!!!!

now i got a new friend..i called her Toshi, but her real name is Toshiba Satellite. I stole it from my brother. hahahaah... right now i'm enjoying every moment with her. Centrino Duo, wide screen and most important... Harman/Kardon speaker!! So freaking awesome! hopefully the loan spell going to be a long one. otherwise, i'm back to the ol' Acer. Sigh**

new sweetheart..

take that!

and this!! the killer-blow

la la la...

No comments:

:: G Talk ::

:: ViD bOx ::


Wonderboy? - Nobody