Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Chapter 158 - Grumpy Me

i dunno why..suddenly i'm feeling rebellious. and grumpy. and unacceptable. I'm synical... with jelous remarks. It may due to the fact that i'm limping like Dr House..so the mentality is there. My left leg is stiff and hurting since the past 2-3 weeks, and area of effect is the knee. I blamed in on bad sleeping postures at first. but now, the pain is still there, and there are times when i walked like Gregory House. My work requires me to sometime move here and there. as much as i thanked for the elevator provided here at the project office, elsewhere are shittiest faculties. ever. but i bitched bout that before, so i wont this time. just like to point out the sensational of mocking House each time i rode off the elevator. Cool.

Just when i thought i can go home early today, the boss' PA suddenly came. Damn. now i hate her because of this. later i'll find ways to tricked her into letting me go home early. May it be bills to pay at the post office before the post office close today.... or need to bury my dead cat.... anything. I almost completed my job today. "almost" is where i suppose to go to this lab and reformat the drive D. The same lab where i received the title 'mangkuk'. Yeah, my job basically hated by lab techies and also some lecturer due to the lab-hogging by the program. meaning that nobody can use the lab during our program. This furiated some of the lecturer who turned out to be a mere monkey to me. One day...not so long ago, i was assigned to do the installation at this lab. I refer this lab as "Lab 203, 5th floor, Block R" or "Lab 203" in order to protect the lab's confidentiality. The lab is quite large, with estimated 50 PCs in it. but my program only gonna use around 26 PCs. So, during the installation, one lecturer coming in with his friend while holding each others' hand and they made out by the door before coming in (<-- the gay-ish part is exaggerated just to make his character looks gay). he met the lab tech and said that he need to use the lab. the lab tech then reply that, the lab will be used for some program. they argue some more, while I was occupied to a PC which is few feets from where they were standing. then the lecturer shouted this, "Biarla mangkuk tu pakai PC belah sana, kita pakai la belah sini". I turned to look. The lab tech quite startled, he knew i somehow listened. i dont think the lecturer realized i'm with the company, he thought i am a student maybe. he only knew when his friend trying to cover his shit-trail by asking me politely, "berapa PC yg program ni nk pakai?". i answered and still staring at that monkey who called me mangkuk. he looked a bit shamed and just leave without continuing arguing with the lab tech. I do remember him, and also i believed he remembered me. because i keep remind him each time we crossed path. always giving him the cold stares. one time, we were in the elevator, i was holding a box of papers. i then knocked the box in an annoying manners, and whispering, "mangkuk...mangkuk". yeah more likely a chant. i'll do that until he die.

No comments:

:: G Talk ::

:: ViD bOx ::


Wonderboy? - Nobody