Monday, January 22, 2007

Chapter 112 - My Time

Actually, this is taken from Dr Izah's blog. Something to burn some time away. Not like I'm ran out of ideas, but sometimes I failed to deliver my thoughts due to my laziness and mood changes. There are time when I signed in into the blog site, recollect the words before typing it, then suddenly I felt like, "Ah! Malas la pulak....". Followed by pressing the log out button. I really like to blog when I'm really alone. You know what I mean? I can't type when there's someone lalu lalang kat blakang aku. I'm the type of guy that cherish my own privacy and my own time. I prefer to watch movies on my PC alone. Not that I hate company, but I feel like that's my nature. At mall, when I'm with friends, I tend to walk alone at some point, whether I'm ahead of them or vice-versa. Ah...... merepek jauh nih. Jawab je la....

01] Is there someone who you like at the moment?
~ Sooooo many.

O2] Have you ever given or been given roses?
~ Yes, lemme recall it. Yep, it was when I'm at MRSM Jasin. From who? Let me keep that to myself.

O3]What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
~ I can't think one right now. But Swing Girls hit my mind though it's not a romance movie.

O4] How many times can you honestly say you've been in love?
~ 1......2......4......5......7.....8.....[Still counting]

O5] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate
~ Yes.

06] Do you think that you and him should be friends first?
~ yes... That's what I told my friends when they asked for love-advice.

07]Have you ever had your heart broken?
~ Yeah... I was stupid back then... I still am.

O8] What do you think about long-distance relationship?
~ Taihen desu yo. Hard but not impossible. Trust is the key. Kan Dr. Izah kan?

O9] Your thoughts on online relationships?
~ There are statistics about couples met online and happily married. But Ican't see that happened to me.

1O] Would you rather date someone five years older or younger?
~ 5 yrs younger and older. Both. At the same time. Hahahaha

11]Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
~ Yeah.. someone that you can connect to. Not physically la..

12] Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
~ No. Sometimes I cheat, and most of the time I don't.

13] How many kids do you want to have?
~ 4 maybe. Have you heard of this method of knowing how many child you gonna get by using pure gold necklace? Applied to women only. I've seen it and it's weirdly accurate. How? Have someone hold the necklace (hanging), you then clench the necklace in your fist for few seconds, free your fist. If the neclace swinging, then it's a boy. If it's moving on circular motion, then it's a girl. Continue the process until the necklace stop moving.

14]What is your favorite color(s)?
~ Black and blue.

15] What are your views on gay marriage?
~ It's legal on some states. Hahahahaha. Of course I'm disagree on this matter.

16] Have you ever broken someones heart?
~ Maybe.

17] Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you re- marry?
~ Depend.

18] what is your favourite book?
~ DaVinci Code and Harry Potter.

19] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
~ When I was at kindergarten.

20] What song do you want to hear at your wedding?
~ Somos Novios by Andrea Bocelli and Christina Aguilera. In fact, I would like to sing it during my wedding(s).

2 comments:

izahAhmad said...

my wedding(s).

amboi2.. ada hati.. XD

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha......kalau ada rezeki. XD

:: G Talk ::

:: ViD bOx ::


Wonderboy? - Nobody