Monday, August 22, 2005

Chapter 45 - My First Review

Announcing my first review of a play. First time in my history, I went to see a play last saturday. Well, I had to choose whether to go to the play or to my aunt's tahlil. Easy one. I chose to watch the play over tahlil bcos I can meet up with my OC frens (Not that 'Orange County' one, but my OverSea frens), plus, my fren (syazli) is one of the cast and it's much more fun. Woke up at 8 pm, called my mom to tell her that I'm not going to the tahlil with excuse of tired after playing bball for my faculty early that day. Yeah, It's true what!!!! So this is the damn review:

Title: Pelajar

Cast: Syazli and some fellas I don't want to know

Characters: (my rate system is based on "how much I want to punch him/her and where")
Student - the unbelievable 'not so clever' student (played by syazli)
- every 8-10 seconds this fella kept checking on his lecturer's ass and
boobs except for the last 2 minutes of the play bcos he's dead (just like I wish).
- he know what is capital of France, he know 1 digit addition arithmetic, but hell he
don't know 4 minus 3.
- Rating: At first I want to punch him hard on the face, but after seing him dead, I just
want to punch him less hard, still in the face.

Husbands - the unbelievable duff husband
- He's the first to come out on the play and I'm already hate him.
- He's the man of the house, the dog of it's own yard, but he didn't realize there's 40
coffins in his backyard. Idiot.
- Rating: I want to sucker punch him.

Wife/lecturer - the unbelievable psycho person
- She's wack. Not that 'whack' wack, just wack.
- one time, she's holding pen, the next second she's got parang on her hand.
- teaching arithmetic, filology and literature for dummies.
- hobby: kill her student after giving one or two speech of filology.
- Rating: I want give her clothline from hell right on the throat. That'll send her
straight to asylum.

Maid - the unbelievable annoying maid/amah
- for some reason, she hate filology.
- She cleaned corpse more than cleaning the house.
- Like to jaga tepi kain orang
- Rating: Punch her in her ribs

butler - the unbelievable annoying butler
- hobby: ripped off/smug dead people.
- Hate him
- Hate him
- Rating: Definitely a low blow in you know where.

clock - the superbly annoying retardly clock
- He's kinda live 'unliving' object which is witness to all things happened in the house.
- A clock that wore ring, round clock hanging from his neck and glitter on his face. Unreal.
- Once in the while, he will wake from his chair and talk. How annoying is that.
- Definitely Hate Him
- Thankfully, the clock die in the end. I don't know how possible is that, and I don't care as
long as he's dead.
- Rating: a poke in the eye, a slash on his throat then give him a 'stone cold steve austin'
stunner. Then give him a wall of jericho when he's on the ground.

new student - the superbly kawaii girl
- the thing that made me less hate this play is bcos of this girl. CuTe~~~
- Rating: Wanna kiss her right on the cheek

Sum of Story(chronologically): A student going to take his phd exam - meet this lecturer for extra tuiton - try to ngorat his lecturer so she might help him on the exam - first lesson; arithmetic which most of the time the lecturer try to teach her dead-stupid student of 4 minus 3 calculation (BORING!!) - the student kept emphasizing the word 'batang' and 'besar' (what a jackass)- Lecturer decided to move on to the next lesson; filology - amah come in to warn the lecturer not to teach filology but get scolded instead - suddenly the student having a toothaches - Lecturer bring out the parang - slice here and there - stabbed him - realize what she had done - cry - cry again - amah came in, consoled her and clean up the mess - stabbed the clock - the end

Overall: Entertainably boring.

No comments:

:: G Talk ::

:: ViD bOx ::


Wonderboy? - Nobody