Friday, May 09, 2008

Chapter 180 - Aint He Stupid?


I regret i ever add this guy in my YM list. 1st, because he's less intellectual. 2nd, he's a McLaren fan and kept bitching over McLaren's victory. And why he's a McLaren's bitch? 1st, because he studies in German (I believed if he studies in India, he'll be rooting for Force India). and 2nd, he's lack in intelligence. (Notice how I replace the word 'stupid' with 'less intellectual' and 'lack intelligence' just to prove my thesaurus software is working just fine). Recently he's quite placid and quiet, which is fine with me.. i guess it is because McLaren is not doing terrificly this new season. Padan Muka! Anyway, just now i noticed his status and decided to nominate him in my 'Most Annoying Being'. Just so you know, other nominees are cockroach, ants and pig. So, its gonna be a tough one.

DUDE, PUT SOME COMMON SENSE IN YOUR HEAD! SIGN OUT IF YOU'RE IN A PRESENTATION AND DOESN'T WANT TO BE DISTURBED! AND I SWEAR TO GOD, 'SERIUSLY' DOESN'T EXIST IN ANY DICTIONARIES I CAN FIND, YOU IDIOT!

There are few ways to sign out from YM:
  • press Ctrl+D
  • Click Messenger > Sign Out
  • Right-click at YM Icon and choose Sign Out
probably he's the type of guy who doesn't silent his phone in a movie theater. What a walking crap....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!! Rolling on the floor!! its gonna be tough to compete with ants and pigs.. hahhaa tambah lg satu, fly! they're so annoying.. grr..

nway, kucing mati starvation? huhu kesian2..

Anonymous said...

xmo add org yg statusnya berbunyi
"jemputan melalui kawan tidak akan dilayan.."
sayangnya..dia tu ada kawan ke?
wahaha

sEr|OuSLy {aPai} said...

nope..actually i ran over my cat. accidentally. anyway.. org yg status begitu dah jadi champion last year. ni utk nomination tahun 2008-2009.

:: G Talk ::

:: ViD bOx ::


Wonderboy? - Nobody