Thursday, March 29, 2007

Chapter 120 - Here We Go

Finally, the most anticipated blog is here. Err.. I'm not talking bout my blog though (<-- it'll be 'syok sendri'). It's Ahmad Hafiz Ilmuddin's. The man is finally spoken. Har har har... No words can measure up to his wisdom. A man with 1000 years of experience. He's the one among us who's seen the legendary 'ayam israel', whereas it's cage is as tall as errr.. your tv in the tv cabinet (<-- ukur sendiri!!!). By the way, I've read it. Your english is not that bad la Apis... Keep up the good work, dude!

Oh~ I'm looking forward for tomorrow's Pre-Graduate Dinner. I hope it's worth the money I paid!

Ciao.

3 comments:

r3d2u4n said...

wahhhh.. tak tau pun ko ader blog fairuz. aku nak baca entry2 ko lama x larat ler - panjang sangat (@_@). August aku balik.

Anonymous said...

apai you rock!!

Anonymous said...

apai bila nak siap ethics ni?
esok da nak present..

:: G Talk ::

:: ViD bOx ::


Wonderboy? - Nobody