Thursday, September 10, 2009

Chapter 234 - New Chapter


Salam and good day to all..

First of all, thanks for coming today out of your busy schedule.
This press conference is in regard of the rumor which swirling around my personal life.
The rumors of me having found love has been circulated in the media; which mostly through facebook and twitter. Paparazzi, media elites, journalists and friends whom picked up bit of hints through my shoutouts and comments, concluded that, there is a "special someone" occupying my heart, thus demanding an official press conference to sort out their restless speculations.
In the heat of this speculation, I never try to deny or agree with their conclusion, and hence prevent me from making any further remark or statement, since it revolving around my personal life.
But, seeing as this matter is a welcomed news to everyone and also in fear of riots from dear friends, I decided to use this time and space to clarify the speculation.

I, Ahmad, would like to confirm that the spoken and written speculation of me is true and correct. I have found the love of my life and we've been going out for a while now. But we've known each other since our high school years and Praise to Allah, for His Kindness, opened her heart to accept me.
A part of her first name is Nurul (as I won't reveal her true identity as yet), and the name derived from the word Nur which in Arabic, the word Nur or Nuwara means 'to illuminate' or light. It is true that she is the love of my life and the light of my heart.

As for now, I am a very happy man and we are a very happy couple; and prays forever both of us will be happy, and if not, will be much more happy.

Thanks again for your time, support and love. I wish all of you happiness.

Thank you.

2 comments:

bojan said...

wtf apai..
apakah?
uhuhu

Feisal AJ said...

perghhh!!! gilelah apai.. siap ade PC... cam artis ar beb!!

rgds,
http://magikcat.vox.com/

:: G Talk ::

:: ViD bOx ::


Wonderboy? - Nobody