Saturday, February 10, 2007

Chapter 115 - Lucky To Be

Phew... last week I made a draft which explained of how I'm not feeling "threaten" by the progress report presentation I need to perform on last Monday. The draft was unable to be published due to my laziness. Anyway, why I should feel threatened? Because I didn't make any progress at all. But, I managed to trick him with sweet words and innocent face (<-- Mati la kalu lecturer baca nih). Still, my fren told me to get serious with it since it will decide everything. Pass-or-fail, extend-or-not to extend.

I was also going to mention about the debate of smoking in my house. Apparently, my fren mentioned it in his blog, and of course some names appeared, those yang terasa tu melatah la... It's funny, they'd gang-bang him in his blog. Habis semua fakta ekonomi dan sosial keluar just for the sake to protect the smokers. Of course I joined..... Somehow, in the end, I kind of spitting the fact. Smoking is UNDENIABLY bad for health. But that's not the big question for me. Well, I was going to ask around about the bad of eating MEGGI. Despite the myth of getting terminal disease from eating it, I still didn't get any hard-fact about it. Can I die from eating meggi regularly? How about eating it once a week? If its true....then why it hadn't been published before?

Oh... my fren discovered something cool. It's about face recognition software. Go to www.myheritage.com. The pictures below isn't exactly taken from the website. But, check it out. What celebs are you look-a-like. I'm not trying to bloat or what-so-ever, but the picture speaks.... hahahahaha.....
Sorry Izah ngan Chah... guna gambar x bagitau....


6 comments:

izahAhmad said...

haha.. ayumi woaaahh.. XD

nih betul ke hape..meh sini aku nak try

p/s: tgh sangap baca buku tak abis2

izahAhmad said...

hahaha.. dgn pantas nya aku menerai.. XD

ada org tu punya paling kelaka.. nama dirahsiakan :P XDXD

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! hahahhaa... they sure have big square faces, thats why they are my match.. LOL.. japanese actress/singer.. hihi.. i dont even know them.. tp okay what.. ;p hihi (perasan mode)

Anonymous said...

wahaHA, gamba bojan pon ko letak? he's so damN lucky..

Anonymous said...

siut..mana ko dapat akunye dong..?
agaga jaga ko apai..

Anonymous said...

mee segera is bad for ur healtH:: http://utusan.com.my/utusan/content.asp?y=2007&dt=0221&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Muka_Hadapan&pg=mh_01.htm

:: G Talk ::

:: ViD bOx ::


Wonderboy? - Nobody