Monday, April 18, 2005

Chapter 25 - The Lazy Me

Sorry...just don't feel like blogging recently. Yeah, my final xm was over. Hope I'll pass it with flying colors. Just hope... Well, so much to tell but so lazy to type. So I'll sum up things happened after the previous blog.

5th Apr - xm abis... stay kat Shah Alam till thursday. Just hang out with frens and doing some upload and download stuff.

11th Apr - visit cousins at Johor Bahru. Kawan aku sebok gossip kata aku pegi jumpa awek. Pft... how did they get such idea? well, alang2 dah sampai johor, singgah jap kat skudai ambilkan transkrip n sijil yang dah 'due' 1 thn. Funny thing was, i forgot all the detail bout my study at UTMKL. Yeah, even my student ID and my course code.

13th Apr - Got home from JB. I didn't exactly mention the reason we went to JB. Not just visiting, but also settling some family affair down there. Well, I quite sympathize my cousins. They were poorly educated, lost their mom few years ago, and a hot-tempered father. The oldest one just 2 years younger than me. Rite now working to feed himself and put some food on the family dine table. 2nd one, the only girl in the family, took off and stay with her boyfriend's family coz can't stand with her dad and step-mom. The most trouble of all, the 3rd one in the family who finished school with unknown SPM result. Ripped off 12 grand from my uncle, friends with troublesome lads. Jobless and turning himself into one of the thousands 'mat rempit' in JB. Meanwhile the 4th and 5th are fortunately to stay in school though got few records of smoking n ponteng. The 5th one still got trouble with multiplication and division though he's in form 1. It's hard knowing yer blood related family turn out to be like this, and it's enough to be a reason for us to drive down there each 1-2 month to see how the're doing. Tough huh?

15th Apr - Having friendly match against Stallion (1 of the giant in non-chinese b-ball teams). The game was quite in our hand (yeah, since we got ronaldo and tam) but near the end of 2nd quarter, the light went off. Suppose the guy who booked the court didn't come that night. Not to mention, I didn't got a chance to show some of my moves (yea rite, like I got one)...

16th Apr - Having this Doa Selamat at my house with sedara-mara coming over. The event was in conjunction with my sis good SPM result and few of the family members birthday. I took off right after they cut the cake, to play basketball. hahahaah.....

That's that. By the way, the O.C rocks dude.

No comments:

:: G Talk ::

:: ViD bOx ::


Wonderboy? - Nobody